Monday, April 20, 2009

Twittering

I have spent days in Twitter, trying to figure it out and think I have it. After all that, it is not that much to figure out, but is it just going to be the greatest waste of my time since Puzzle Quest? Let's face it, this is social network crack. I have spent many hours already searching for like minded souls, vetting people who wish to follow (like there is any vetting at all...), hunting down bookstores (not nearly as many as I would have hoped), and there are still a jillion art schools to follow. And I have not even started on the design studios....

So now I have a plan. To connect with as many art world people as possible, and with a bit of luck people from outside of our pond will start paying us more attention. And at the same time those in our world get even more excited about what we do. I really feel that we are at the edge of greatness, we are so close for our books to simply click with art lovers out there.

And have a bit of fun while I am at it. The tally now stands at 33 followers and 137 following...and 35 updates

There are more reports yet to come on all this...

No comments:

Post a Comment